Even in its early years, the workshop for precision mechanics and optics opened by Carl Zeiss in Jena in 1846 experienced the beginnings of a boom which was to last for a long time to come. A global player in the field of optics gradually emerged on the basis of Ernst Abbe's outstanding scientific achievements. This success story continued for a full century: the enforced partition of Germany in the wake of World War II led to the formation of two Zeiss enterprises, one in West and one in East Germany. With the turnaround in the political situation in East Germany in 1989/90, the two competitors joined in 1990 to form a single company again. Once reunited, Carl Zeiss became stronger than ever before in its eventful history. Today, the company looks to the future with optimism and expectation.
|Адрес:|| Denisovski Per., 26 107005 Moskau|
|Тел.:||095 93 35 151|
|Факс:||095 93 35 155|